Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.374443, -71.116943.
Harvard University is one of the oldest and the best higher educational establishments of the country, situated in Cambridge, MS, USA. It was established in the beginning of the 17th century by a group of British settlers in the US and given the name Harvard College, after John Harvard, a local education enthusiast of those times. During its long history, the university has been developing quite fast and turning into a leading educational facility of the US. Today, the number of students studying there is close to 22,000 people, with the number of the academic staff members close to 5 thousand people. 8 American Presidents, over 60 billionaires, numerous Noble Prize nominees, plenty of world-class scientists are the alumni of Harvard University.
Map of Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA is 42.374443, and the longitude is -71.116943. Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 22' 27.9948'' N and 71° 7' 0.9948'' W.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 22' 27.9948'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 7' 0.9948'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT, USA (40.277779, -111.713890)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, the USA (40.617001, -79.160004)
- University of Illinois, Champign - Urbana, Ilinois, the US (40.110558, -88.228333)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.360001, -71.092003)
- Stanford University, CA, USA (37.428230, -122.168861)
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.374443, -71.116943)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA (34.138000, -118.125000)
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.789722, -87.599724)
- Eastern University, St Davids, PA, USA (40.051529, -75.370407)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)