University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.820744, -96.700470.
University of Nebraska in Lincoln is one of the largest and the oldest research facility which works as a brand of Nebraska University system. Founded in the middle of the 19th century, the establishment currently has about 25,000 students attending the programs, and over 3,000 of qualified personnel employed. A great number of the University alumni achieved great success on the field of research, science, literature, sports, etc.
Map of University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA is 40.820744, and the longitude is -96.700470. University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 49' 14.6784'' N and 96° 42' 1.6920'' W.
University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 49' 14.6784'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 42' 1.6920'' W|
Coordinates of University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT, USA (40.277779, -111.713890)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, the USA (40.617001, -79.160004)
- University of Illinois, Champign - Urbana, Ilinois, the US (40.110558, -88.228333)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.360001, -71.092003)
- Stanford University, CA, USA (37.428230, -122.168861)
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.374443, -71.116943)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA (34.138000, -118.125000)
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.789722, -87.599724)
- Eastern University, St Davids, PA, USA (40.051529, -75.370407)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)