Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.164597, 0.628227.
Located near the River Beult, Headcorn is a small village near Ashford, Kent County. The settlement located in the western part of the country, close to the English Channel. The village is famous with its historic churches, as well as for a small airline and the local airbase.
Where is Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK on Map?
Road map of Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK
Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK is 51.164597, and the longitude is 0.628227. Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 9' 52.5492'' N and 0° 37' 41.6172'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 9' 52.5492'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 37' 41.6172'' E|
Coordinates of Headcorn, Ashford, Kent, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)