Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.341846, 25.148254.
Heraklion is the largest city and the capital of Crete island, Greece. The population of the city is about 180,000 people. It is a very important center of tourism and economy of today's Greece, with plenty of facilities and excellent worldwide communication.
Map of Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Heraklion, Crete, Greece Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Heraklion, Crete, Greece is 35.341846, and the longitude is 25.148254. Heraklion, Crete, Greece is located at Greece country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 20' 30.6456'' N and 25° 8' 53.7144'' E.
Heraklion, Crete, Greece Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 20' 30.6456'' N|
|DMS Long||25° 8' 53.7144'' E|
Coordinates of Heraklion, Crete, Greece is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Greece
Also check out these related Cities.
- Volos, Magnesia, Greece (39.366669, 22.933332)
- Kalamata, Messenia, Greece (37.036598, 22.114401)
- Komotini, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece (41.122440, 25.406557)
- Kallithea, Attica, Greece (37.955894, 23.702099)
- Corinth, Corinthia, Greece (37.940880, 22.944860)
- Athens, Greece (37.983810, 23.727539)
- Glyfada, Attica, Greece (37.865044, 23.755045)
- Evosmos, Greece (40.666138, 22.903774)
- Thessaloniki, Greece (40.736851, 22.920227)
- Lamia, Greece (38.895973, 22.434900)