Highlands, NJ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.403721, -73.991524.
Highlands is a small town with the population slightly over 5,000 people. The town is located in Sandy Hook Bay, right opposite of Lower Bay and New York City. The town has a wonderful location on hills overlooking the bay, and there are two twin-lighthouses on the hills which are considered the main landmarks of the town. Highlands was recently damaged by Hurricane Sandy causing landslides and making many families homeless.
Map of Highlands, NJ, USA
Highlands, NJ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Highlands, NJ, USA is 40.403721, and the longitude is -73.991524. Highlands, NJ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 24' 13.3956'' N and 73° 59' 29.4864'' W.
Highlands, NJ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 24' 13.3956'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 59' 29.4864'' W|
Coordinates of Highlands, NJ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)