Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.597969, 72.969818.
Himmatnagar, or Himatnagar, is a small city in northern Gujarat, India, situated about 37 miles northeast of the city of Ghandinagar. Himmatnagar is a historic settlement with the today's population close to 85 thousand people. The city was founded in the 15th century by a local emperor, and used to be named Ahmetnagar. Today, the city is a center of manufacturing and ceramic industry. Local architecture is very interesting, combining quite modern buildings with pretty old examples of houses, some of which made in quite sophisticated traditional Baroque style, like a small palace and a temple in the very city center.
Map of Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India
Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India is 23.597969, and the longitude is 72.969818. Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 35' 52.6884'' N and 72° 58' 11.3448'' E.
Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 35' 52.6884'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 58' 11.3448'' E|
Coordinates of Himmatnagar, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)