Hot Springs, AR, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.496212, -93.057220.
Hot Springs is a small city in central Arkansas, USA, in Garland County. As the name suggests, there are many hot springs in the area, and the city is surrounded by wonderful forests, and Hot Spring National Park is located to the north of the city. Thus, the city is taken as a recreation and vacation spot, with plenty of health care and sports facilities. Hot Springs can be reached by Interstate 30 or by air as there is a small airport in the south western neighborhood of the city. There are many examples of beautiful old architecture in the city, like Bathhouse Row or the buildings in the Central Avenue Historic District. Other key landmarks of Hot Springs include the state Alligator Farm and Petting Zoo, Garvan Woodland Gardens, Oaklawn Park, etc. The population of the city is slightly below 40,000 people.
Map of Hot Springs, AR, USA
Hot Springs, AR, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hot Springs, AR, USA is 34.496212, and the longitude is -93.057220. Hot Springs, AR, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 29' 46.3632'' N and 93° 3' 25.9920'' W.
Hot Springs, AR, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 29' 46.3632'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 3' 25.9920'' W|
Coordinates of Hot Springs, AR, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)
- Green Bay, WI, the US (44.513332, -88.015831)
- San Mateo, CA, USA (37.554169, -122.313057)