Hudson, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.974758, -92.758080.
Hudson of Wisconsin is a very small town located on the banks of the St. Croix River, right on the border of Wisconsin with Minnesota. There are about 13,000 people living in the town. It is a small historic settlement famous as a home for the Octagon House Museum, a historic object which in on the list of the National Register of Historic Places.
Map of Hudson, WI, USA
Hudson, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hudson, WI, USA is 44.974758, and the longitude is -92.758080. Hudson, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 58' 29.1288'' N and 92° 45' 29.0880'' W.
Hudson, WI, USA elevation is 213 meters height, that is equal to 699 feet.
Hudson, WI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 58' 29.1288'' N|
|DMS Long||92° 45' 29.0880'' W|
|Elevation (m)||213 m|
|Elevation (f)||699 feet|
Coordinates of Hudson, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)
- Kelso, CA, USA (35.012363, -115.653625)
- Niland, CA, USA (33.237930, -115.514809)
- Mecca, CA, USA (33.576630, -116.070305)
- Brawley, CA, USA (32.968784, -115.534950)