Huntington, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.883392, -85.496315.
Huntington is a municipality with the population close to 18,000 people which can be found in central Indiana. It is a modern planned town and the headquarters of the same name county. Huntington is known as a hometown of J. Danforth Quayle, a Vice-President for George Bush's Cabinet. The town is a small transportation spot, also known for its small university.
Where is Huntington, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of Huntington, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Huntington, IN, USA
Huntington, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Huntington, IN, USA is 40.883392, and the longitude is -85.496315. Huntington, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 53' 0.2112'' N and 85° 29' 46.7340'' W.
Huntington, IN, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 53' 0.2112'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 29' 46.7340'' W|
Coordinates of Huntington, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)