Oxford Township, NJ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.813255, -74.999809.
Oxford Township is a small town situated in northern New Jersey, USA, in the area known as the Skylands. The town was established in the middle of the 18th century and received the status of town about 40 years later. Oxfort Furnace constructed in the mid-18th century is one of the main landmarks of the town. It was one of the first buildings in the area constructed using iron ore. Oxfort Township is also known as the birthplace of Kir Alyn, a famous actor who played Superman in the 1950s.
Map of Oxford Township, NJ, USA
Oxford Township, NJ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oxford Township, NJ, USA is 40.813255, and the longitude is -74.999809. Oxford Township, NJ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 48' 47.7180'' N and 74° 59' 59.3124'' W.
Oxford Township, NJ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 48' 47.7180'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 59' 59.3124'' W|
Coordinates of Oxford Township, NJ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)