Huntington, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.873287, -73.434532.
Huntington is a town 40 miles from Manhattan and Riverhead, in northwestern Suffolk County, New York, United States. The town's history goes back to the 17th century. Local attractions and landmarks in the town include The Heckscher Museum of Art, Jarvis-Fleet House, Huntington Country Club, Huntington Historical Society at the Trade School Building, Dr. Daniel W Kissam House, Gold Star Beach Park, Chateau At Coindre Hall, Huntington Crescent Club, West Shore Marina, Huntington Lighthouse, Oheka Castle, and so on. The town is also home to Five Towns College and the Seminary of the Immaculate Conception. Huntington was used as a filming location for the movie "Sisters" starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler. Mariah Carey was born in Huntington on March 27, 1969.
Where is Huntington, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Huntington, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Huntington, NY, USA
Huntington, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Huntington, NY, USA is 40.873287, and the longitude is -73.434532. Huntington, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 52' 23.8332'' N and 73° 26' 4.3152'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 52' 23.8332'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 26' 4.3152'' W|
Coordinates of Huntington, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)
- Hyde Park, NY, USA (41.767540, -73.910286)
- Huntington, NY, USA (40.873287, -73.434532)
- Eastchester, NY, USA (40.958473, -73.816002)
- Crown Point, NY, USA (43.955120, -73.441116)
- Chautauqua, NY, USA (42.209869, -79.470428)
- Bedford, NY, USA (41.196548, -73.653976)
- Babylon, NY, USA (40.703949, -73.377678)
- Greenville, CA, USA (40.139839, -120.952728)
- Surfside, FL, USA (25.879250, -80.129082)