Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.137714, -1.282203.
Scalloway is a large settlement in the Shetland Islands, Scotland, located on the western coast of the Mainland. It is famous as the location of North Atlantic Fisheries College. Points of interest in the area include Scalloway Castle, Shetland Bus Memorial, Scalloway Pool, and Smiddy Closs, as well as a few sports facilities and hiking trails. The historic castle was built in 1600 by Patrick Stewart, Earl of Orkney. Today, Scalloway is known as a fishing port.
Where is Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK on Map?
Road map of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK
Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK is 60.137714, and the longitude is -1.282203. Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 8' 15.7704'' N and 1° 16' 55.9308'' W.
|DMS Lat||60° 8' 15.7704'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 16' 55.9308'' W|
Coordinates of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)