Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 60.137714, -1.282203.
Scalloway is a village and one of the largest settlements in Shetland Islands, the UK. The current population of the village is about 800 people. It is famous as the location for the Center of Nordic Studies.
Where is Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK on Map?
Road map of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK
Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK is 60.137714, and the longitude is -1.282203. Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 60° 8' 15.7704'' N and 1° 16' 55.9308'' W.
Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||60° 8' 15.7704'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 16' 55.9308'' W|
Coordinates of Scalloway, Shetland Islands, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)
- Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK (54.328136, -1.710434)
- Camber, Rye, East Sussex, UK (50.936710, 0.795299)