Idaho City, ID, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.828850, -115.837860.
Idaho City, formerly known as Bannock, is a small city located 32 miles northeast of Boise, in western Idaho, United States. It is the seat of Boise County and part of the Boise City−Nampa, Idaho Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). It was founded in 1862 in the midst of the Boise Basin gold rush. The city has a total area of 0.67 sq miles (1.73 km2). State Highway 21 serves the city. Local attractions in Idaho City are Steamboat Gulch tubing hill, Buena Vista Trailhead, Boise Basin Museum, Idaho City Trading Post, St Joseph's Catholic Church, as well as a few hotels, stores, and restaurants. Boise National Forest is situated 41 miles north of the city. The city is also 84 miles west of Sawtooth National Forest.
Where is Idaho City, ID, USA on Map?
Road map of Idaho City, ID, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Idaho City, ID, USA
Idaho City, ID, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Idaho City, ID, USA is 43.828850, and the longitude is -115.837860. Idaho City, ID, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 49' 43.8600'' N and 115° 50' 16.2960'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 49' 43.8600'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 50' 16.2960'' W|
Coordinates of Idaho City, ID, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Shelton, CT, USA (41.306583, -73.143768)
- Norwalk, CT, USA (41.121880, -73.436432)
- New Britain, CT, USA (41.681408, -72.794746)
- Middletown, CT, USA (41.562794, -72.681610)
- Belle Glade, FL, USA (26.687412, -80.681831)
- Bartow, FL, USA (27.891005, -81.847359)
- Atlantic City, NJ, USA (39.370121, -74.438942)
- Albany, GA, USA (31.594915, -84.224236)
- Jacksonville, IL, USA (39.741550, -90.256218)
- Idaho City, ID, USA (43.828850, -115.837860)