Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.353058, 11.714722.
A wonderful old city of Imola is situated in the northern part of Italy and is a small community in the region known as Emilia-Romagna. It is very popular among the fans of Formula One as a home to one of the parts of the Grand Prix races. Imola is also an old city founded in the late times of the Roman Empire and was a home to the local population of the Lombards. It is famous for its historic squares and old buildings, numerous monuments and fountains, old palaces and mansions. The city has a special unforgettable atmosphere, very nice community and of course the clear taste of Formula 1. Many fans of such racers as Ayrton Senna or Michael Schumacher come to Imola to visit the track were their idols had their victories.
Map of Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy
Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is 44.353058, and the longitude is 11.714722. Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 21' 11.0088'' N and 11° 42' 52.9992'' E.
Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 21' 11.0088'' N|
|DMS Long||11° 42' 52.9992'' E|
Coordinates of Imola, Emilia-Romagna, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)