Indupur, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.613184, 86.405457.
Indupur is a small municipality in eastern Odisha, with the population close to 3,500 people. It is a former main town of a small community known as Chhaha-Gonwa, which includes 6 towns and a number of small villages. Local economy is based on services and agriculture, with a few small commercial companies and dealers. The town has quite famous temples and religious establishments, like Kalika Bhawani Mandir, Bhole Shiv Mandir, and so on.
Where is Indupur, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Indupur, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Indupur, Odisha, India
Indupur, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Indupur, Odisha, India is 20.613184, and the longitude is 86.405457. Indupur, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 36' 47.4624'' N and 86° 24' 19.6452'' E.
Indupur, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 36' 47.4624'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 24' 19.6452'' E|
Coordinates of Indupur, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)