Innisfail, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.018700, -113.956375.
Innisfail is a town in Alberta, Canada. It is located in the central part of the province at the intersection of Highway 2 and Highway 54, and 31 miles south of Red Deer. It was incorporated as a town on November 20, 1903. There are a few points of interest in the town, such as Innisfail Aquatic Centre, Dr. George Kemp House, Innisfail Skatepark, and Anthony Henday Campground, as well as a couple of sports facilities, parks, and hiking trails. Innisfail Aerodrome serves the area. Notable people from the town include Garry Bauman, Devin Dreeshen, Sharon Christian, Rebecca Jenkins, Matthew Yeats, Dallas Gaume, etc.
Where is Innisfail, AB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Innisfail, AB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Innisfail, AB, Canada
Innisfail, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Innisfail, AB, Canada is 52.018700, and the longitude is -113.956375. Innisfail, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 1' 7.3200'' N and 113° 57' 22.9500'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 1' 7.3200'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 57' 22.9500'' W|
Coordinates of Innisfail, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)