Ithaca, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.443962, -76.501884.
Ithaca is a city and an important transportation knot situated on Cayuga Lake in New York, United States, 56 miles south of Syracuse. The city is located in a very beautiful setting, at the southern edge of Cayuga Lake, near a few small parks and forests. Thus, there are plenty of landmarks like small creeks, waterfalls, picnic areas, and hiking trails. Ithaca is a cultural and education center, with a university campus, Cornell University, and Ithaca College. Herbert F. Johnson Museum of Art is based at Cornell University's campus. Other points of interest in the city include Cascadilla Gorge Trail, Ithaca Falls Natural Area, Triphammer Falls, Wells Falls, Sciencenter, Bailey Hall, Allan H. Treman State Marine Park, Buttermilk Falls State Park, and Stewart Park. Ithaca Tompkins International Airport is located 5 miles northeast of the city center.
Where is Ithaca, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Ithaca, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ithaca, NY, USA
Ithaca, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ithaca, NY, USA is 42.443962, and the longitude is -76.501884. Ithaca, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 26' 38.2632'' N and 76° 30' 6.7824'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 26' 38.2632'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 30' 6.7824'' W|
Coordinates of Ithaca, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)