Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.168770, 79.931847.
Jabalpur is one of the largest and the most crowded cities in Madhya Pradesh, with the population approaching to 2.5 million people. It is a very important cultural center, with plenty of monuments, events and organizations related to music and arts. Jabalpur is a great destination for those who are interested in history, especially the epochs of the Marathas and the Beohars.
Map of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.168770, and the longitude is 79.931847. Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 10' 7.5720'' N and 79° 55' 54.6492'' E.
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India elevation is 403 meters height, that is equal to 1,322 feet.
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 10' 7.5720'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 55' 54.6492'' E|
|Elevation (m)||403 m|
|Elevation (f)||1,322 feet|
Coordinates of Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)