Jadugora, Jharkhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.656015, 86.352882.
Jadugora is a town in southwestern Jharkhand, India, situated near highway 18, about 27 miles south of Jamshedpur. The mane of the town is derived from the local expression "the lands of elephants", and it is located on the land where a huge number of elephants used to live, but now there is a town with plenty of factories and manufacturing facilities. During the last century, local people used to earn their living at the expensce of working at copper mines, but now most of the mines are closed. There are a few landmarks in the area, including Rankini Temple and Galudi Bridge.
Where is Jadugora, Jharkhand, India on Map?
Road map of Jadugora, Jharkhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jadugora, Jharkhand, India
Jadugora, Jharkhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jadugora, Jharkhand, India is 22.656015, and the longitude is 86.352882. Jadugora, Jharkhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 39' 21.6540'' N and 86° 21' 10.3752'' E.
Jadugora, Jharkhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 39' 21.6540'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 21' 10.3752'' E|
Coordinates of Jadugora, Jharkhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)