Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.624435, 75.277069.
Jahazpur is a small town in central Rajasthan, in the district of Bhilwara. It is a historic settlement which emerged about 200 years ago, and its current population is close to 20,000 people. The town is rather commercial than agricultural, with a number of shops and small social service offices.
Where is Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India
Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India is 25.624435, and the longitude is 75.277069. Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 37' 27.9660'' N and 75° 16' 37.4484'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 37' 27.9660'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 16' 37.4484'' E|
Coordinates of Jahazpur, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)