Jalalabad, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.605730, 74.256111.
Jalalabad is a small city situated in the western part of Punjab state, northern India, situated just a dozen of miles away from the border between India and Pakistan. Jalalabad can be reached by Highway 754 and is a small commercial and industrial spot, with the population of about 140,000 people. The city has a historic name, after one of the khans who ruled the area during the middle age epochs.
Map of Jalalabad, Punjab, India
Jalalabad, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jalalabad, Punjab, India is 30.605730, and the longitude is 74.256111. Jalalabad, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 36' 20.6280'' N and 74° 15' 21.9996'' E.
Jalalabad, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 36' 20.6280'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 15' 21.9996'' E|
Coordinates of Jalalabad, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)