Jamalpur, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.312717, 86.490608.
Jamalpur is a small city in central Bihar, located about 6 miles south of the city of Munger. The name of the city is derived from a local expression meaning "a beautiful town", and the area is famous with beautiful views and amazing nature, including the views of the Ganges river. The city's population is close to 100,000 people, and Jamalpur is known with its large stadium, a new golf course, and other excellent facilities for sports.
Where is Jamalpur, Bihar, India on Map?
Road map of Jamalpur, Bihar, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamalpur, Bihar, India
Jamalpur, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamalpur, Bihar, India is 25.312717, and the longitude is 86.490608. Jamalpur, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 18' 45.7812'' N and 86° 29' 26.1888'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 18' 45.7812'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 29' 26.1888'' E|
Coordinates of Jamalpur, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)