Jamalpur, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.061089, 87.992584.
Jamalpur is a small city in central West Bengal, in Bardhaman district. It is an agricultural community located right on the banks of the Damodar River, with the number or residents close to 220,000 people. Commerce, oil milling and weaving are the main parts of the city's economy. The city is currently under a large educational project since it was lacking schools and colleges, resulting in quite low literacy level in Jamaplur.
Map of Jamalpur, West Bengal, India
Jamalpur, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamalpur, West Bengal, India is 23.061089, and the longitude is 87.992584. Jamalpur, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 3' 39.9204'' N and 87° 59' 33.3024'' E.
Jamalpur, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 3' 39.9204'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 59' 33.3024'' E|
Coordinates of Jamalpur, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)