Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.108612, 88.572548.
Jamtala is a large town in the area of Jalabaria in West Bengal, India. Situated near the Matla River, the town is a large transportation spot, with some highways crossing there. There is also quite a large modern hospital in Jamtala, opened less than a decade ago. There are 7,700 people living in the town.
Where is Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India
Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India is 22.108612, and the longitude is 88.572548. Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 6' 31.0032'' N and 88° 34' 21.1728'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 6' 31.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 34' 21.1728'' E|
Coordinates of Jamtala, Jalabaria, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)