Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.322609, 77.848465.
Jansath is a small municipality in northern part of Uttar Pradesh state in northern India. The town is situated about 28 miles southeast of the city of Muzaffarnagar, and about 35 miles west of the city of Bijnor. The total population of the town is estimated to be close to 18 thousand people, and there is a great number of Muslim population in the town. It is estimated that approximately one third of the population are Muslim, with the rest of the population being Hindu religion followers.
Where is Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India
Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.322609, and the longitude is 77.848465. Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 19' 21.3924'' N and 77° 50' 54.4740'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 19' 21.3924'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 50' 54.4740'' E|
Coordinates of Jansath, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)