Jhansa, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.116125, 76.741600.
Jhansa is a municipality in the state of Haryana, a part of Kurukshetra district. With the population close to 10 thousand people, it is a medium size settlement, which is among the largest in the district. The town is a farmer's place, with plenty of small agricultural companies producing rice, wheat, corn, and other cultures. There is a high school and a small hospital in the town.
Map of Jhansa, Haryana, India
Jhansa, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhansa, Haryana, India is 30.116125, and the longitude is 76.741600. Jhansa, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 6' 58.0500'' N and 76° 44' 29.7600'' E.
Jhansa, Haryana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 6' 58.0500'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 44' 29.7600'' E|
Coordinates of Jhansa, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)