Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.670000, 82.430000.
Jhula is a large village in central Nepal, a part of Rukum district. There are slightly over 2,000 people living in the village, which is over 270 households. In the last decade, the living standards of the residents of Jhula increased, since there are a few new social facilities like a primary school and a large market were opened in the village.
Map of Jhula, Nepal
Jhula, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jhula, Nepal is 28.670000, and the longitude is 82.430000. Jhula, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 40' 12.0000'' N and 82° 25' 48.0000'' E.
Jhula, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 40' 12.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 25' 48.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Jhula, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)