Jinan, Shandong, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.666668, 116.983330.
Jinan (formerly known as Tsinan) is a large city and the capital of the province of Shandong, China. It is situated in the eastern part of the country and is the main center of business, commerce, transport, education, culture, and social life. Jinan was established in the early epochs, in the area that has been inhabited since the early Neolithic eras. The city used to be ruled by German, Japanese, Russian, and other emperors. In out times, it is a modern city with developed infrastructure, modern facilities and advanced amenities. Jinan is visited by tourists and guests from all around the world, who come to see and explore the city's parks, gardens, museums, religious and historic sites, natural wonders, squares and shopping areas, and so on.
Where is Jinan, Shandong, China on Map?
Road map of Jinan, Shandong, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Jinan, Shandong, China
Jinan, Shandong, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jinan, Shandong, China is 36.666668, and the longitude is 116.983330. Jinan, Shandong, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 40' 0.0048'' N and 116° 58' 59.9880'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 40' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 58' 59.9880'' E|
Coordinates of Jinan, Shandong, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)