Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.250000, 120.166664.
Hangzhou is a large city and the capital of Zhejiang province of China, situated in the eastern part of the country. It is a very old city located in the area inhabited since the Bronze Age epochs. It is a key business, transportation, cultural, social, and religious center, with multi-cultural population and a great number of temples, churches, catehdrals, and other religious establishments. Tourists visit the city to enjoy its amazing cuisine and beautiful nature, especially West Lake and the Grand Canal, both of which are on the lost of the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. Other attractions of Hangzhou include numerous old temples, parks and the city's Botanical garden, a zoo, numerous facilities for sports, etc.
Map of Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China is 30.250000, and the longitude is 120.166664. Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 15' 0.0000'' N and 120° 9' 59.9904'' E.
Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 15' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||120° 9' 59.9904'' E|
Coordinates of Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)