Jind, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.316668, 76.316666.
Jind is a large city and the headquarters of the same name district of central Haryana, India. The population of the city is about 170,000 people. Jind is an industrial center with plenty of enterprises working in paper producing, chemical and surgical equipment, thermometers, furniture and accessories, etc. There are a few tourist attractions in the city, including the ones of religious and historic importance.
Map of Jind, Haryana, India
Jind, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Jind, Haryana, India is 29.316668, and the longitude is 76.316666. Jind, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 19' 0.0048'' N and 76° 18' 59.9976'' E.
Jind, Haryana, India elevation is 231 meters height, that is equal to 758 feet.
Jind, Haryana, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 19' 0.0048'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 18' 59.9976'' E|
|Elevation (m)||231 m|
|Elevation (f)||758 feet|
Coordinates of Jind, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)