Junction City, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.026646, -96.852814.
Junction City is a city in Kansas, United States, situated in the northeastern part of the state, 12 miles south of Milford, 65 miles west of Topeka and 130 miles west of Kansas City, Missouri. It is the seat of Geary County. The city was incorporated in 1859. Local attractions in the city include Geary County Historical Society, Sertoma Park, Veterans Memorial, Helland Park, North Park, Rathert Stadium, Milford Fish Hatchery, East Rolling Hills Park, and so on. The city is also located to the south of Fort Riley and close to several attractions there such as US Cavalry Museum, First Territorial Capitol State Historic Site, Fort Riley Hiking Trail by Moon Lake, and Milford State Park.
Where is Junction City, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Junction City, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Junction City, KS, USA
Junction City, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Junction City, KS, USA is 39.026646, and the longitude is -96.852814. Junction City, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 1' 35.9256'' N and 96° 51' 10.1304'' W.
|DMS Lat||39° 1' 35.9256'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 51' 10.1304'' W|
Coordinates of Junction City, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)