Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 14.477234, 78.804932.
Kadapa is a large city located in the state of Andhra Pradesh, Eastern India. Its population is estimated to be about 350,000 people. Historically, the city was the center of one ancient Empire, and there are plenty of interesting places and historic monuments. It is also an important health care center of the area.
Map of Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India is 14.477234, and the longitude is 78.804932. Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 14° 28' 38.0424'' N and 78° 48' 17.7552'' E.
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 132 meters height, that is equal to 433 feet.
Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||14° 28' 38.0424'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 48' 17.7552'' E|
|Elevation (m)||132 m|
|Elevation (f)||433 feet|
Coordinates of Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Neora Valley National Park, Darjeeling, West Bengal, India (27.085251, 88.700928)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)