Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.223047, 82.870560.
Surajpur is a small, district level city located in northern Chhattisgarh, India. It can be found 180 miles north of the city of Raipur, the capital city of the state, and about 35 miles west of Ambikapur city. Surajpur has a very important cultural meaning and is the center of education. Local points of interest include such temples like Durga Mandir, Mahamaya Mandir, Shyam Baba Mandir, as well as numerous local parks and waterfalls on the outskirts of the city.
Map of Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India
Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India is 23.223047, and the longitude is 82.870560. Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 13' 22.9692'' N and 82° 52' 14.0160'' E.
Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 13' 22.9692'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 52' 14.0160'' E|
Coordinates of Surajpur, Chhattisgarh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)