Kalamb, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.584190, 76.021782.
Kalamb is a small historic village and an important tourist attraction in Indian state of Maharashtra. It is a part of Yavatmal district, and it is known for its old temple dedicated to Ganesha God of Hindu religion followers. The temple is an important destination for pilgrims, and during the times of traditional Hindu holidays the village becomes filled up with tourists from all around the country.
Where is Kalamb, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Kalamb, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalamb, Maharashtra, India
Kalamb, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalamb, Maharashtra, India is 18.584190, and the longitude is 76.021782. Kalamb, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 35' 3.0840'' N and 76° 1' 18.4152'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 35' 3.0840'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 1' 18.4152'' E|
Coordinates of Kalamb, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)