Kallur, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.169279, 76.834618.
Kallur is a small agricultural town in central Karnataka, located about 35 miles southwest of the city of Tumakuru. It is a farming community making their living at the expense of growing and selling various crops like maize, wheat, oat, etc. There are about 3.7 thousand people living in the town, with most of the residents living there for all of their life.
Where is Kallur, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Kallur, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kallur, Karnataka, India
Kallur, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kallur, Karnataka, India is 13.169279, and the longitude is 76.834618. Kallur, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 10' 9.4044'' N and 76° 50' 4.6248'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 10' 9.4044'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 50' 4.6248'' E|
Coordinates of Kallur, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)