Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.150718, 77.705147.
Located in the southernmost part of Tamil Nadu state in India, Kalugumalai is a small town, with the population close to 15,000 people. It can be reached by State Highway 76 from the city of Kovipatti by moving to the west. The name of the town takes source from the expression "The Hill of Vultures". The town attracts a great attention of tourists, especially local, because it is a home to three vary important Hindu temples, Jaina Abode, Kalugasalamoorthy temple, and Vettuvan Koli. There is also a large catholic church, Our Lady Of Lourdes, considered to be the largest church in the state.
Where is Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India
Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India is 9.150718, and the longitude is 77.705147. Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 9' 2.5848'' N and 77° 42' 18.5292'' E.
Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 9' 2.5848'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 42' 18.5292'' E|
Coordinates of Kalugumalai, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)