Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.670864, 76.168228.
Kanad is a town in western Madhya Pradesh, with the population close to 8,700 people. It is a town of festivals, the most important of which include Rangpanchmi, Krishna Janmashtami, Gangaur, Durga puja, Mahashivratri, Gudi Padwa, Ramzan, etc. When the season for festivals begins, the town gets filled up with tourists, who also come to visit Mata Bijasan Mandir holy temple, as well as other temples like Shri Hanuman Mandir, Shri Devnarayan Mandir, etc.
Where is Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India
Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.670864, and the longitude is 76.168228. Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 40' 15.1104'' N and 76° 10' 5.6208'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 40' 15.1104'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 10' 5.6208'' E|
Coordinates of Kanad, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)