Kandla, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.030001, 70.220001.
Kandla is a small town in the neighborhood of Gandhidham, central part of Gujarat, India. It is a very important port and transportation point of the state, with a great deal of connections and a good number of cargo tonnage processed every year. The town was established in the middle of the last century and currently there are about 15,000 people living there.
Where is Kandla, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Kandla, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kandla, Gujarat, India
Kandla, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kandla, Gujarat, India is 23.030001, and the longitude is 70.220001. Kandla, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 1' 48.0036'' N and 70° 13' 12.0036'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 1' 48.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 13' 12.0036'' E|
Coordinates of Kandla, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)