Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.484125, 77.486092.
Karanja Lad is a large municipality in central Maharashtra, with the population close to 60,000 people. The town was named after an old holy area, Saint Karan. The town is an important center of agriculture, especially cultivation of oranges and papayas. Local community is multi-cultural, with a large portion of Hindu, Muslim, and Jain population.
Where is Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India
Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India is 20.484125, and the longitude is 77.486092. Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 29' 2.8500'' N and 77° 29' 9.9312'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 29' 2.8500'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 29' 9.9312'' E|
Coordinates of Karanja Lad, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)