Karmala, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.407240, 75.195221.
Karmala is a large town in the state of Maharashtra, India, and is the seat of the same name county. It is a farmer's community as the area is known for its quite humid climate. There is a large artificial lake situated about 12 miles south of the town. Karmala is a home to 22 thousand people, and the community is of Marathis ethnicity.
Where is Karmala, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Karmala, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Karmala, Maharashtra, India
Karmala, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karmala, Maharashtra, India is 18.407240, and the longitude is 75.195221. Karmala, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 24' 26.0640'' N and 75° 11' 42.7956'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 24' 26.0640'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 11' 42.7956'' E|
Coordinates of Karmala, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)