Kasabad, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.978966, 75.842499.
Kasabad is a municipality and a northern satellite town of Ludhiana in central Punjab, located on the left bank of the Sutley River. It used to be a historic town which emerged a few miles away from the center of Ludhiana, and a few decades ago it joined the metropolitan area of the city. Kasabad is a center of farming, where great meat and dairy products are produced.
Map of Kasabad, Punjab, India
Kasabad, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kasabad, Punjab, India is 30.978966, and the longitude is 75.842499. Kasabad, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 58' 44.2776'' N and 75° 50' 32.9964'' E.
Kasabad, Punjab, India elevation is 240 meters height, that is equal to 787 feet.
Kasabad, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 58' 44.2776'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 50' 32.9964'' E|
|Elevation (m)||240 m|
|Elevation (f)||787 feet|
Coordinates of Kasabad, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)