Keene, NH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.934307, -72.283859.
Keene, nicknamed "Elm City", is a city in southwestern New Hampshire, United States. It is the seat of Cheshire County. The city is an educational spot, with a college, Keene State College, and a campus of Antioch University New England. Keene hosted the famous New Hampshire Pumpkin Festival from 1991 to 2014. The city is also home to the headquarters of C&S Wholesale Grocers. Points of interest in the city include Cheshire Children's Museum, Robin Hood Park, Drummer Hill Conservation Area, Horatio Colony Nature Preserve, Wheelock Park, and Otter Brook Lake. Dillant–Hopkins Airport is located to the south of the city.
Where is Keene, NH, USA on Map?
Road map of Keene, NH, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Keene, NH, USA
Keene, NH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Keene, NH, USA is 42.934307, and the longitude is -72.283859. Keene, NH, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 56' 3.5052'' N and 72° 17' 1.8924'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 56' 3.5052'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 17' 1.8924'' W|
Coordinates of Keene, NH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)