Arau, Perlis, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.429708, 100.269844.
Arau is the royal capital city of Perlis state in Malaysia, situated in Peninsular Malaysia. It is an old city with very interesting local architecture, with an old royal palace (Istana) being the finest of it. There is also a large mosque in the city, with the capacity exceeding 7,000 people. Since the town lays on the way from Langkawi to Kuala Lumpur, there are some great restaurants and hotels in Arau, for those who want to have some rest and take a look at the city.
Map of Arau, Perlis, Malaysia
Arau, Perlis, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Arau, Perlis, Malaysia is 6.429708, and the longitude is 100.269844. Arau, Perlis, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 25' 46.9488'' N and 100° 16' 11.4384'' E.
Arau, Perlis, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 25' 46.9488'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 16' 11.4384'' E|
Coordinates of Arau, Perlis, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)