Shelburne, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.081665, -80.203796.
Shelburne is a small town in the province of Ontario, Canada, situated at the intersection of Highways 10 and 89, in the southern part of the province. It was founded in the early 1860s and incorporated as a town on December 31, 1976. There are a few stores, parks, and a recreation center (Centre Dufferin Recreation Complex) in the town. Natasha Paterson Memorial Park and Fiddle Park are among the local attractions. Notable residents of the town include a few musicians like Harry Gozzard, Eric Nagler, and Ruby Waters.
Where is Shelburne, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Shelburne, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shelburne, ON, Canada
Shelburne, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shelburne, ON, Canada is 44.081665, and the longitude is -80.203796. Shelburne, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 4' 53.9940'' N and 80° 12' 13.6656'' W.
|DMS Lat||44° 4' 53.9940'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 12' 13.6656'' W|
Coordinates of Shelburne, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)