Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.637812, 82.911415.
Kerakat is a historic town in Uttar Pradesh, central India, with the population close to 8,500 people. It is located quite close to the old former capital of the state, the city of Jaunpur, now the capital of the district. The town of Kerakat is famous with its wine yards and other kinds of agricultural products.
Map of Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.637812, and the longitude is 82.911415. Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 38' 16.1232'' N and 82° 54' 41.0940'' E.
Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 38' 16.1232'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 54' 41.0940'' E|
Coordinates of Kerakat, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)