Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 3.592919, 101.603790.
Kerling is a small town located in the province of Selangor, Malaysia, right to the southeast of Kuala Kubu Bharu. It is a historic settlement which used to be the capital of an old small Hindu empire. Today the town is a religious and commercial community, with the number of residents slightly exceeding 20,000 people.
Where is Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia
Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia is 3.592919, and the longitude is 101.603790. Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 3° 35' 34.5084'' N and 101° 36' 13.6440'' E.
|DMS Lat||3° 35' 34.5084'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 36' 13.6440'' E|
Coordinates of Kerling, Selangor, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)