Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.352279, 102.108925.
Masjid Tanah is a large municipality in the neighborhood of Malacca, Malaysia, located between Kuala Lumpur amd Malacca. It is one of the largest and the oldest settlements in the area, founded about 15 centuries ago by Muslim settlers. Today it is a resort town and agricultural community, with excellent beaches, old mosques and temples, and large coconut palm plantations.
Where is Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia
Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia is 2.352279, and the longitude is 102.108925. Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 21' 8.2044'' N and 102° 6' 32.1300'' E.
|DMS Lat||2° 21' 8.2044'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 6' 32.1300'' E|
Coordinates of Masjid Tanah, Malacca, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)