Ketchikan, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.341808, -131.647507.
Ketchikan is a beautiful old town situated in the southernmost part of Alaska, north western USA. It is situated near Alaska Route 7 and is a beautiful town, with the population exceeding 14 thousand people. Nevertheless, it is the fifth most populated town in the state, as well as an old and really beautiful town. It was founded at the end of the 18th century by a group of fishermen who found an amazing place near the Ketchikan Creek, naming their town after the creek. The main sources of income for the local residents include fishing, forestry, and seafood processing industries. Tourism also played a role since there is a good number of people visiting Ketchikan and exploring the nature of the region. There are plenty of nice places to stay and eat, as well as the landmarks like a small museum and a gallery.
Map of Ketchikan, AK, USA
Ketchikan, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ketchikan, AK, USA is 55.341808, and the longitude is -131.647507. Ketchikan, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 20' 30.5088'' N and 131° 38' 51.0252'' W.
Ketchikan, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 20' 30.5088'' N|
|DMS Long||131° 38' 51.0252'' W|
Coordinates of Ketchikan, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)