Kewanee, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.243195, -89.938240.
Kewanee, nicknamed "Hog Capital of the World", is a city in Henry County, northern Illinois, United States, located 150 miles west of Chicago. It took its name from a Winnebago word meaning "greater prairie chicken". The city was incorporated in 1854. The city's economy was heavily based on the fire-tube boiler industry. It is home to Black Hawk College Community Education Center. Kewanee annually host Hog Fest on Labor Day. There are a few parks and historical landmarks in the city such as Kewanee Historical Society, Windmont Park, Baker Park, Kewanee Public Library, and so on. Kewanee Municipal Airport is situated to the south of the city center.
Where is Kewanee, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Kewanee, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kewanee, IL, USA
Kewanee, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kewanee, IL, USA is 41.243195, and the longitude is -89.938240. Kewanee, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 14' 35.5020'' N and 89° 56' 17.6640'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 14' 35.5020'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 56' 17.6640'' W|
Coordinates of Kewanee, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Charles City, IA, USA (43.066807, -92.683464)
- Burlington, IA, USA (40.810947, -91.131844)
- Boone, IA, USA (42.060650, -93.885490)
- Wabash, IN, USA (40.800262, -85.830887)
- Vincennes, IN, USA (38.678299, -87.522491)
- Valparaiso, IN, USA (41.483845, -87.063965)
- Terre Haute, IN, USA (39.472298, -87.401917)
- Shelbyville, IN, USA (39.524483, -85.786476)
- Richmond, IN, USA (39.828354, -84.894196)
- Plymouth, IN, USA (41.345619, -86.316971)