Khambha, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.139948, 71.254753.
Khambha is a small town in small town in southern Gujarat, located about 55 miles south of Amreli. With the population close to 5,000, the town is a small agricultural spot, situated close to the intersection of Highway 90 and Highway 96. There are a few old temples in the town.
Map of Khambha, Gujarat, India
Khambha, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Khambha, Gujarat, India is 21.139948, and the longitude is 71.254753. Khambha, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 8' 23.8128'' N and 71° 15' 17.1108'' E.
Khambha, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 8' 23.8128'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 15' 17.1108'' E|
Coordinates of Khambha, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)